19th Annual NATA Symposium, Lisbon, April 12-13, 2018
Dates & venue
The 19th Annual NATA Symposium on Patient Blood Management, Haemostasis and Thrombosis will take place on April 12-13, 2017 at Aula Magna, located in the campus of the University of Lisbon, Portugal.
The scientific committee has selected the following topics for plenary sessions:
- Preoperative Anaemia ‒ Is Iron the Best Answer?
- Treatment of Anaemia
- Weighing the Evidence for Coagulation Therapies in Cardiac Surgery
- Transfusions – The Second Best Option?
- Patient Blood Management ‒ Improved Standards of Care, Patient Safety and Cost-Effectiveness
- Fluid Therapy
- Best Posters – Presentations and Awards
- The Newest Evidence
- Patient Blood Management for Specific Indications
- All Aboard – Patient Blood Management Multidisciplinary Implementation
- How to Treat Coagulopathy