NATA is providing 10 Trainee Travel Grants to attend the Annual NATA Symposium in Athens, 20-22 April 2023.
The awardees will receive:
Who can apply?
1. Cover letter of maximum 200 words explaining why you want to attend the Annual NATA
Congress and how participating in the congress will contribute to your understanding of PBM.
2. Agreement to write a 300 word article about their NATA Symposium NATA to be used in full or in
part by NATA on Twitter, LinkedIn, the NATA Newsletter and NATA Website.
3. Agreement to be photographed and named for promotion on Twitter, LinkedIn, the NATA
Newsletter and NATA Website.
How to apply:
Send the following documents to email@example.com:
1. Complete your application form.
2. Upload a copy of ID card or passport
3. Upload confirmation of position and place of work from the Chair of Department
4. Upload cover letter (including details relevant to the application criteria above)
Applications will be reviewed by the NATA Board of Directors.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 8 March 2023, 23:59 CET
Successful applicants will be informed by Monday, 13 March 2023
Terms and Conditions: