Dates & venue
The 21st Annual Symposium on Patient Blood Management, Haemostasis and Thrombosis will take place on April 23-24, 2020 at the Megaron Conference Centre in Athens, Greece.
In line with NATA’s mission statement, the scientific programme covers a wide range of topics related to anaemia, patient blood management (PBM), critical bleeding and thrombosis. This year, the scientific committee has selected the following topics for plenary sessions:
- Patient Blood Management and Personalised Transfusion Strategies
- Iron Therapy – What Are the Options?
- Patient Blood Management – What I Have to Know as A Trainee
- Patient Blood Management in Women’s Health
- Safety of Blood and Blood Products
- Treatment of Coagulopathy
- Best Posters – Presentations and Awards
- Patient Blood Management – A Political Issue?
- Cell Salvage – Outdated or Up to Date?
- SABM Session – A Practical Approach to Patient Blood Management
- Patient Blood Management in the ICU
- The Latest Evidence