The 21st Annual NATA Symposium on Patient Blood Management, Haemostasis and Thrombosis will held as a virtual meeting on April 12-16.
The final programme is available on NATA’s annual symposium webpage and can be displayed according to your time zone. The first live session will start on Monday, April 12 at 9:00am CEST (UTC +2).
How to access the meeting platform?
To access the virtual congress:
1. Go to NATA’s annual symposium webpage and click on the “ACCESS THE MEETING PLATFORM” box. Please note that the link will become active on Sunday, April 11.
2. Select ACCESS CODE
3. Enter the individual access code you have received (if you cannot find it, please contact us at email@example.com).
4. Fill in the required fields, including a username and password of your choice
5. Decide whether you accept to receive information from NATA sponsors and whether you wish to be visit in the general Chat of the platform, which allows networking and one-to-one Chat among participants
6. For further logins, use the username and password chosen during the registration and click on LOGIN.
Functions available in the platform
Your registration includes full access to the symposium content including live sessions, e-posters, exhibition area and on-demand sessions. All sessions will be recorded and will be available on-demand for 6 months on the meeting platform.
During live sessions, you will be able to send questions to speakers and moderators and to participate in polls by clicking on the red buttons right of the screen.
Download the NATA Congress App, “NATA Forum”, on the App Store or the Play Store. The Congress App will provide you with a wealth of useful information.
It is possible to follow live sessions on your smartphone or tablet using the “NATA Forum” Congress App.
Final Programme (PDF)
Click on the link below to download the Final Programme, which includes general information, the scientific programme, the list of e-posters, the industry-sponsored programme and the list of partners, sponsors and exhibitors.