20th Annual NATA Symposium, Berlin, April 4-5, 2019
Don't miss the 20th Annual NATA Symposium – Join us in Berlin on April 4-5, 2019!
Prof. Samama, incoming NATA chair, extends an invitation to the 20th NATA Symposium
Prof. Meier, chair of NATA's scientific committee,
invites you to attend the 2019 NATA Symposium
Check NATA's YouTube channel for more videos
Dates & venue
The 20th Annual NATA Symposium on Patient Blood Management, Haemostasis and Thrombosis will take place on April 4-5, 2019 at proArte Hotel Berlin, Friedrichstraße 151, 1117 Berlin, Germany.
The scientific committee has selected the following topics for plenary sessions:
- Patient Blood Management – Past, Present and Future
- Patient Blood Management in Surgery – Preoperative Preparation
- Patient Blood Management – Does It Work in Children Too?
- Iron Therapy in Special Indications
- Underrated Measures in Patient Blood Management
- Emergency Care of Patients Receiving Antithrombotics
- Best Posters – Presentations and Awards
- Red Blood Cell Transfusion – How Low Can/Should We Go?
- Stop the Bleeding!
- Safety of Blood and Blood Products
- Breaking News
Please click on the link below to view the preliminary scientific programme.
20th Annual Symposium Scientific Programme
The deadline for abstract submission is January 25, 2019.
Accepted abstracts will be presented as posters, and each poster will be visited by two moderators during one of the five breaks of the symposium.
The presenters of the 8 best-rated abstracts will be invited to give a 5-minute presentation followed by a 3-minute discussion during the Best Posters session scheduled on April 4 from 16:40 to 18:10. The 3 best oral communications will selected by audience voting using the “NATA Forum” App.
Please click on the link below to download the abstract submission form.
20th Annual NATA Symposium Abstract Submission Form
It is recommended to register before February 22, 2019 in order to benefit from 'early bird' rates. Online registration will open shortly. Alternatively, you may download the registration form and send the completed document by fax or email. Please click on the link below to dowload the registration form.
20th Annual NATA Symposium Registration Form