21st Annual NATA Symposium, Athens, April 23-24, 2020
Dates & venue
The 21st Annual Symposium on Patient Blood Management, Haemostasis and Thrombosis will take place on April 23-24, 2020 at the Megaron Conference Centre in Athens, Greece.
In line with NATA's mission statement, the scientific programme covers a wide range of topics related to anaemia, patient blood management (PBM), critical bleeding and thrombosis. This year, the scientific committee has selected the following topics for plenary sessions:
- Patient Blood Management and Personalised Transfusion Strategies
- Iron Therapy – What Are the Options?
- Patient Blood Management – What I Have to Know as A Trainee
- Patient Blood Management in Women’s Health
- Safety of Blood and Blood Products
- Treatment of Coagulopathy
- Best Posters – Presentations and Awards
- Patient Blood Management – A Political Issue?
- Cell Salvage – Outdated or Up to Date?
- SABM Session – A Practical Approach to Patient Blood Management
- Patient Blood Management in the ICU
- The Latest Evidence
Please click on the link below to view the preliminary scientific programme.
21st Annual Symposium Scientific Programme
The extended deadline for abstract submission is January 31, 2020.
Accepted abstracts will be presented as electronic posters, and each poster will be visited by two moderators during one of the five breaks of the symposium.
The presenters of the 8 best-rated abstracts will be invited to give a 5-minute presentation followed by a 3-minute discussion during the Best Posters session scheduled on April 23 from 16:40 to 18:10. The 3 best oral communications will selected by audience voting using the “NATA Forum” App.
Please click on the link below to download the abstract submission form.
21st Annual NATA Symposium Abstract Submission Form
It is recommended to register before February 22, 2020 in order to benefit from 'early bird' rates.
Online registration will open end of January. Alternatively, you may download the registration form and send the completed document by email.
Please click on the link to download the registration form.
21st Annual NATA Symposium Registration Form