Yuyun Siti Maryuningsih Soedarmono
Team Lead for Blood and other Products of Human Origin, Technical Standard and Specifications Unit, Health Products Policy and Standards Department, WHO Headquarter
Medical Doctor with specialization in Transfusion Medicine and a doctorate in Biomedical Sciences
• 2010 PhD – Biomedical Science, Indonesian University, Indonesia
• 1996 Master’s degree – Virology, Adelaide University, Australia
• 1988 Medical degree – Padjadjaran University, Indonesia
• Oct 2018-Now, Team Lead for Blood and other Products of Human Origin, WHO Headquarter
• 2015-2018, Blood Services Program Coordinator at the Directorate of Primary Health Services within the Ministry of Health of Indonesia
• 2011-2018, Coordinator of the Master Program on Biomedics Specialty in Transfusion Science at Indonesian University
• 2004-2015, Director of the Central Blood Transfusion Service at the Indonesian Red Cross.
“Wahidin Sudirohusodo” Indonesian Association of Medical Doctor (IDI) Appreciation – 2018
• 2015-2017: Chairperson of the Indonesian Association of Transfusion Medicine (PDTDI)
• 2016-2019: Regional Director of the International Society of Blood Transfusion (ISBT) for South East Asia Region. 2016-2019
• 2015-Now: Committee Member of Partnership Training Network of APEC Blood Supply Chain Forum.
• 2005-2020: Member of the International Society of Blood Transfusion (ISBT)
• 2017-2019: Chairman for Indonesian National Blood Services Committee.